“Health is no longer the opposite of illness, but an awareness of the balance of individual life energy.”
In order to position a traditional company in times of digitalization, it needs a clear strategy. Frank Roth talks about the challenges facing management and employees. How important are communication and change management on this path and what experiences has Klosterfrau had?
Frank Roth, Head of Shared Service Center IT of the Klosterfrau Healthcare Grouphas been responsible for the Klosterfrau Group as CIO since 2002. From 1999 he was head of IT at MADAUS AG and before that he worked for GMO (Gesellschaft für Management und Organisationsberatung) as a consultant in the areas of IT and logistics.
Key Takeaways “How can tradition and digitisation be combined?”
- The market for healthcare is characterized by considerable cost and efficiency pressure, as well as a clearly perceptible trend towards the individualization of medicine.
- These trends will be further reinforced by digitisation.
- Change leads in different project phases to different emotions in the employees.
- Change management must be adapted to the current emotional state of the company and its employees.
- The employees must be continuously active and taken along according to the phases.